Integer Input (50 points)
Write an applet which will determine the area of a triangle. Allow
the user to input the base and height as integers. Make sure your project
can produce the sample output below.
- Document your applet. Include your Name, Date, Project#, and a
description of the project.
- Input the data with the TextField class
- Allow all data input to be of type INTEGER.
- Activate the calculation with the Button class.
- Output the base, height, and area with the TextArea class and appendText method.
Sample Output for Project26.java