Float Input (50 points)
Write an applet which will determine the sum, difference, product and
quotient of two floats.
Make sure your project can produce the sample output below.
- Document your applet. Include your Name, Date, Project#, and a
description of the project.
- Input the data with the TextField class
- Allow all data input to be of type Float.
- Activate the output of the sum, difference, product, and quotient with the Button class.
- Output four equations using the float data.
- Output the report with the TextArea class and appendText method.
Sample Output for Project 28