If Statements & Random Numbers (50 points)
Write an applet which will randomly generate two integers from 0 to 10 inclusively.
Have your applet output the two random numbers as an additon problem. Have the user
input the sum of the two numbers. Evaluate the users input. For example,
If the two random numbers are 5 and 6 then output 5 + 6 =
- Suppose the user answers incorrectly with 12, then output the following :
12 is incorrect.
The right answer is 11.
- Suppose the user answers correctly with 11, then output the following :
Good! The correct answer is 11.
- Document your applet. Include your Name, Date, Project#, and a
description of the project.
- Input the data with the TextField class
- Allow all data input to be of type Float.
- Activate the output with the Button class.
- Output your report with the TextArea class and setText method.
Sample Output for Project32