Nested If Statement (50 points)
Write an applet which will accept two floats at the keyboard. Have your applet determine
whether the first number entered in greater than, less than or equal to the second number.
Output the result through the use of an inequality.
If 4.5 and 3.4 are entered then output 4.5 > 3.4
If -3.2 and -1.1 are entered then output -3.2 < -1.1
If 6.5 and 6.5 are entered then output 6.5 = 6.5
- Document your applet. Include your Name, Date, Project#, and a
description of the project.
- Input the data with the TextField class
- Use a nested if statement.
- Allow all data input to be of type Float.
- Activate the output with the Button class.
- Output your inequality with the TextArea class and replaceText method.
Sample Output for Project34